Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for allowing me to join this forum. I bought a 2020 mule pro fxt in June of 2020 and added a front and rear windshield along with the factory plastic roof.(the windshields were not factory) My windshield had vents ,which I loved but this winter I noticed the gap between the roof and windshield and it let the cold air in really bad, my son had some rubber so I zip tied some across the top to cut down on the cold air. My son wanted a mule pro fxt for his wife on their farm for Christmas and he tried to find one but was unable to get one before Christmas so he ask if he could buy mine since it was basically new and me order me one? So I said yes and I hace a mule pro fxt eps le on order, I wanted the power steering and I just like red, but it already will have a top but I want to add a windshield and rear windshield to it also. Do any of you all know of any vented windshield I can buy that goes all the way to the top of roof to stop the cold wind from coming in or have a suggestion without having to go to a glass windshield as I live in GA and will remove windshield in the summertime. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
siezmik makes a fold down windshield that has an adjustable top header that bolts on. Found it at Side x Side Stuff..com

·
Vendor
182 Posts
Here's a few killer options.

Fold down:

Flip up: (probably the most popular because it seals well, can be fully opened, fully closed, or vented for airflow)

It me up if you're interested in ours and I'll get you the forum member discount.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts