Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, hoping someone can help me out. I’m trying to find the axle spline count for the Mule Pro MX as well as the dimensions. The reason is because I would like to know if it’s the same as the other Mule Pro models so I can purchase a set of portals. I’ve looked online and I already know the Pro MX isn’t in the fitment list but I’m assuming it’s just because it’s fairly new. Would appreciate any help or guidance you guys can give thx!! Pic for attention of my mule
FC35E0E4-B1B4-49B7-92E9-475AA837452C.jpeg

·
Registered
Kawasaki Mule 550, KAF-300-C5
227 Posts
If you can get the part number of the axle, go to Here: Kawasaki Parts House: OEM Parts Diagrams & Accessories
and scroll down until you see

put in the part number and hit search, it will come up with the price and part number, but also, there will be the words "Where Used" next to it. click on that, and that will give you all of the Kawasaki models that used that same part number.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe the pro is a bit wider meaning the axles will be longer.
Yea I just checked, everything for the Pro MX is specific to it only. Damn I was hoping to be able to lift it at least 4”. I would like to run 30s on it. Do you guys know of any lift that’s 4” or maybe close to it? Thanks for the help btw 👍👍🙏🏻🙏🏻

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same machine and have been asking about lifts also on the forum. So far there is no one that offers a lift for the MX. As far as I can determine, 27" is the biggest you can go with the stock configuration.
Let me know if you hear anything different.
Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the same machine and have been asking about lifts also on the forum. So far there is no one that offers a lift for the MX. As far as I can determine, 27" is the biggest you can go with the stock configuration.
Let me know if you hear anything different.
Good luck.
Yea same here, I’ve been looking everywhere and can’t find anything specific for it as far as lifts go. I might just crank up the coil overs a notch or two just to fit 28” tires hopefully. Their pretty soft right now so I don’t think it’ll make it too bad. What’s the tire specs that I have to look for? And can I get tires for the oem wheels?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts