Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I just bought a pro-mx. Bought it while it was raining so just put it on the trailer and drove home. Now I notice that it is leaning to the drivers side. Tire Psi are equal and I've checked the shocks.
Searching through the forum it looks like some of the other models do the same thing but to the passenger side. The pro-mx does have the gas tank on the driver's side (which I think is different from the other models based on the other posts) and it's currently about a 1/4-1/3 full.
The battery is tiny so I don't imagine it is doing much. Dealer looked at it, adjusted the shocks and then gave it back but they didn't check to see if they fixed it so I'm hesitant to take it back, especially if it could be normal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey everyone,
I just bought a pro-mx. Bought it while it was raining so just put it on the trailer and drove home. Now I notice that it is leaning to the drivers side. Tire Psi are equal and I've checked the shocks.
Searching through the forum it looks like some of the other models do the same thing but to the passenger side. The pro-mx does have the gas tank on the driver's side (which I think is different from the other models based on the other posts) and it's currently about a 1/4-1/3 full.
The battery is tiny so I don't imagine it is doing much. Dealer looked at it, adjusted the shocks and then gave it back but they didn't check to see if they fixed it so I'm hesitant to take it back, especially if it could be normal.
Hi, it isn't normal. I bought mine in February. No leaning....even with a full tank and my big butt driving. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Pro MX with about 100 hours and it leans to the left too. Same as you, I checked the PSI, etc.

Must be some suspension adjustment. ???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts