Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2" lift kit for my 2020 Mule SX SC. It consists of a 2" spacer for the front struts and rear shocks. After installing the front spacer, which was challenging. I had to use a ratchet strap to compress the strut inorder to be able to get it back into the top mounting bracket. However, after I installed it, the front wheel camber looks really off. It has a really noticable positive camber. I took the lift off, and notice that the camber is off even with the stock set up. I hold a level up next to the tire and it's off by about a 1/2". The bottom of the tire is in about a 1/2" inward compared to the top. Anyone else install a 2" lift on their Mule SX? Do you notice the off camber in the front? Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the same situation with my 4010. The aftermarket support for these models is limited. With my 2 inch lift and 26" tires, I had to replace the front tires after about 120 hours. I would estimate that half of my miles are driving on an oil road between 2 pieces of property.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Kawasaki Mule 550, KAF-300-C5
50 Posts
If you have a service manual it should list a procedure for adjusting the toe in-out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts