Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 16 left in stock here at the shop.

555 shipped with gaskets.

they are all ready to go.

all the headpipes were replaced with the larger gasket fitting, so these are ready to go.

John

Cool which can comes with them? I will get some $$$ headed your way...

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
The can is the 2 flange new version with the 2 inch large core. it's the new S/P can like the PRO can but with a larger core.

http://www.kawieriders.com/forum/interstate-motorsports/89606-superpro-back-stock-w-free-gaskets.html

there's pics in that link, just ignore the old style headpipes, they are now changed.

I'll be heading past Xenia by the Prime-outlets in 71 probably next Friday. I can save you the shipping cost and save you some $$ if you want to meet me. I can throw them in the truck.

I was probably going to take the Teryx down to KY for the Thanksgiving weekend and ride Harlan, Daniel boone and Turkey bay with my boy.

John

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The can is the 2 flange new version with the 2 inch large core. it's the new S/P can like the PRO can but with a larger core.

http://www.kawieriders.com/forum/interstate-motorsports/89606-superpro-back-stock-w-free-gaskets.html

there's pics in that link, just ignore the old style headpipes, they are now changed.

I'll be heading past Xenia by the Prime-outlets in 71 probably next Friday. I can save you the shipping cost and save you some $$ if you want to meet me. I can throw them in the truck.

I was probably going to take the Teryx down to KY for the Thanksgiving weekend and ride Harlan, Daniel boone and Turkey bay with my boy.

John

That will work I can give you cash. What time will you be going through roughly? I'm 30 min from there...

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
John you'll have a blast at Turkey Bay excellent riding out there. Be sure to take a GPS it's easy to get lost out there cause its so big.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts