Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that the Muzzy will fit a SRA Brute as well...

Exhaust is two years old, in good shape and the VDI is the same....

They are takeoffs from when I sold the Prairie.

I was thinking I`d like to get $500.00 + shipping.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
What you looking to get out of each item by them selfs? Any pictures?

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I won't get pics 'til Monday now....I'm getting ready to head out to the hockey game and then I'm going deer hunting for the weekend...

Hadn't thought of selling them separate...make me an offer

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I did....I really wanted to sell them together...in my opinion you need them both for best results anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gen II....c/w programmer

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
If you sale the VDI it's self how much you looking to get?

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I looked them up...the VDI is $400 new and the programmer is another $50

The Muzzy is $529 on their website....

Any takers?

·
Registered
363 Posts
sounds like you have takers for both items separately, so why not sell them apart?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I looked them up...the VDI is $400 new and the programmer is another $50

The Muzzy is $529 on their website....

Any takers?
The way your talking you bought both items used or you would have known how much they are worth. No one is going to pay you retail price for used items man. If you want to try and sucker people go to ebay keep it off are forum!

VFJ sales the Muzzy for $475 shipped. That's for a Brute/prairie SRA

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
get stuffed....if you want to run your mouth about what I should or shouldn't do on the forum....and if you're not intersted anyway STFU.

I have the receipts for both likely...I don't ask how much stuff is when I buy it...nor do I remember what I paid for things more than two weeks ago. I sure the Fuuk never said anything about getting retail, shittard...read the original post...it says $500 for both is what I was looking to get...which is fair.

I'd rather ship both items complete...because it's easier for me....I don't need the money so if they sit in my garage for another 6 months, so be it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
get stuffed....if you want to run your mouth about what I should or shouldn't do on the forum....and if you're not intersted anyway STFU.

I have the receipts for both likely...I don't ask how much stuff is when I buy it...nor do I remember what I paid for things more than two weeks ago. I sure the Fuuk never said anything about getting retail, shittard...read the original post...it says $500 for both is what I was looking to get...which is fair.

I'd rather ship both items complete...because it's easier for me....I don't need the money so if they sit in my garage for another 6 months, so be it.
WOW ... I think u just blew your sale ... (I was very interested until I saw your response above) Don't quite understand why you would limit your marketability by bundling the items together, especially when you have potential takers for them separately. Shoot bro, a sale is a sale.

Think of it this way, you're selling girl scout cookies and you have 2 boxes left. (I know, I know, a guy with your masculinity wouldn't be selling cookies but just go with it for a sec) You have a buyer for ONE box in front of you, and a buyer for one down the street. You refuse the buyer in front of you one box because you are too lazy to walk down the street and sell the other?

The old adage "I don't need them to sell, so if they sit in the garage for 6 months" is arrogant and unreasonable. If you didn't want them to sell, you would not have taken the time. People are just trying to help you here.

I also am pretty sure you are not filthy rich and can afford them to sit and rot due to your obscene demeanor. People that go-off half cocked over nothing don't tend to work for Mr. Trump ...

Relax and sell your chit ... :wub:

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wel...regardless of what you think...they can sit in my garage...someone will want both of them at some time, and when that time comes...they will be there.

I live in Canada and would have to make the drive down to the border and deal with customs to get them across the border to save whoever shipping. I would have to fill out a bunch of paperwork and put up with the usual hassle. I never mentioned this in the original post as I would have just done it for a fourm member, have before, will again.

Would I want to do it twice? Not really...I work up north (at a fly-in U/G goldmining operation, so while I may not be filthy rich...I can live without the proceeds from this sale indefinitely) on a 14 day in 14 day out rotation so when I am home I don't mind driving down once, or when I am racing I am there often enough. I do not want to drive down twice, nor deal with the duplicate paperwork...is that selfish? Well, so be it.

The reason that I chirped 05-bf-750 was that he a) mistakenly accused me of buying them used and b) told me to "sucker" people on ebay and not the forum.

and I remain....Who the Fuuk is he to tell me anything?

so......if you want a fair price on hardly used exhaust and vdi, message me, if you don't....don't.

But if you feel the need to mouth off to me...a complete stranger, when you don't know what you're talking about...then you can get stuffed too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wel...regardless of what you think...they can sit in my garage...someone will want both of them at some time, and when that time comes...they will be there.

I live in Canada and would have to make the drive down to the border and deal with customs to get them across the border to save whoever shipping. I would have to fill out a bunch of paperwork and put up with the usual hassle. I never mentioned this in the original post as I would have just done it for a fourm member, have before, will again.

Would I want to do it twice? Not really...I work up north (at a fly-in U/G goldmining operation, so while I may not be filthy rich...I can live without the proceeds from this sale indefinitely) on a 14 day in 14 day out rotation so when I am home I don't mind driving down once, or when I am racing I am there often enough. I do not want to drive down twice, nor deal with the duplicate paperwork...is that selfish? Well, so be it.

The reason that I chirped 05-bf-750 was that he a) mistakenly accused me of buying them used and b) told me to "sucker" people on ebay and not the forum.

and I remain....Who the Fuuk is he to tell me anything?

so......if you want a fair price on hardly used exhaust and vdi, message me, if you don't....don't.

But if you feel the need to mouth off to me...a complete stranger, when you don't know what you're talking about...then you can get stuffed too.
Sounds like living in Canada is a big PITA... Come on down, we'd love to have ya ! --- I just shipped a pen-lok to canada, and I will say this...

WE ARE A FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR, AND SHARE A VERY LOOOONG BORDER, WITH SIMILAR ECONOMIES, WHY IN THE HELL ALL THE RED TAPE TO SHIP STUFF BACK AND FORTH ??? DIDN'T NAFTA MAKE THIS CHIT EASIER?

It's easier to ship stuff to Puerto Rico for god's sakes and we won't go there ... good luck with your stuff

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
bump....

I think that the Muzzy will fit a SRA Brute as well...

Exhaust is two years old, in good shape and the VDI is the same....

They are takeoffs from when I sold the Prairie.

I was thinking I`d like to get $500.00 + shipping

They were purchased new...the exhaust from Muzzy direct, and the VDI from VDI...I have the orginal box for the VDI, I also have a spare programmer for the VDI that I'll throw in as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts