Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got my Muzzy Super Pro from John and got it fitted yesterday, got the bike out this morning to give it a clean and start it up to burn in the exhaust and get rid of the smell, well most of you guys know I used to love my old Muzzy but couldn't stand the heat, well here's my brief findings on the new system even though I must stress I've only rode the bike around the block a few times.

HEAT: So far I can see a MASSIVE drop in heat compared to my old Muzzy, they have done such a good job of getting it fitted real tight to the engine, definate improvement.

NOISE: :D That good old Muzzy sound is there again with the two cylinders pulsing through the one silencer, I love it! It's way deeper now though probably due to the bigger headers and my BBK compare to before with my stock internals.

PERFORMANCE: :lol::lol::lol: Went down the road with the rear end snaking on the tarmac :lol: lets just say initial impression are good! :D

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
andy, im soooo happy you have great results..... i wish i could too. but yes im happy for you and now go stomp some asss

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
andy, im soooo happy you have great results..... i wish i could too. but yes im happy for you and now go stomp some asss
Trouble is now mate its going to be a good couple of months before my buddies recovered enough for me to lay an a** whooping on the KTM of his! :(

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
I went from the original HMF duals for a couple of years to the original Muzzy. I loved it. Power and sound were exceptional. I was skeptical about the Pro actually making that much of a difference, but I got a good deal on one and I have to say that I was just as impressed as when I went from the HMF to the original. I'm a Muzzy lifer.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
hell, andy, its all good, let them have a few months to "build up" im sure you will still dominate!!!

hell right now i wanna race mikeyboy but it looks like he is trying to "sale out" guess he is just scared of the ol 840....... lolololol

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
hell, andy, its all good, let them have a few months to "build up" im sure you will still dominate!!!

hell right now i wanna race mikeyboy but it looks like he is trying to "sale out" guess he is just scared of the ol 840....... lolololol
I have a pretty perky 730 on the bottle, but I'm thinking about a full blown drag motor. Tell me a little about the 840 from your personal experience.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Sounds great Andy, I myself switched to muzzy from HMF's and can't imagine using another exhaust, it's "that" good

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
They definatly work. I am very pleased with the results I've been getting installing them on quads here at the shop. I've had some great gains and happy customers by switching from their Duals and singles to the Super PRO. Being quiet on top of all that is also a major plus.

Great to hear it made it overseas. Sorry I didn't send you the Twinkies. I was afraid they'd be pudding by the time they got there :lol:

John

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They definatly work. I am very pleased with the results I've been getting installing them on quads here at the shop. I've had some great gains and happy customers by switching from their Duals and singles to the Super PRO. Being quiet on top of all that is also a major plus.

Great to hear it made it overseas. Sorry I didn't send you the Twinkies. I was afraid they'd be pudding by the time they got there :lol:

John
No problem about the twinkies :D, the extra bit of weight I've put on around my middle since being out of the saddle for so long wouldn't have been helped by some cream filled spongy things! :lol:

Awesome exhaust mate! :tup:

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
:lol:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Well got my Muzzy Super Pro from John and got it fitted yesterday, got the bike out this morning to give it a clean and start it up to burn in the exhaust and get rid of the smell, well most of you guys know I used to love my old Muzzy but couldn't stand the heat, well here's my brief findings on the new system even though I must stress I've only rode the bike around the block a few times.

HEAT: So far I can see a MASSIVE drop in heat compared to my old Muzzy, they have done such a good job of getting it fitted real tight to the engine, definate improvement.

NOISE: :D That good old Muzzy sound is there again with the two cylinders pulsing through the one silencer, I love it! It's way deeper now though probably due to the bigger headers and my BBK compare to before with my stock internals.

PERFORMANCE: :lol::lol::lol: Went down the road with the rear end snaking on the tarmac :lol: lets just say initial impression are good! :D

Congrats on getting a real exhaust back!:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts