·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Nice, Nugget :)

bet ya, you can't skim the pond :p

·
Registered
375 Posts
Not that it makes a difference, but I thought the '10s had black wheels?

·
Registered
259 Posts
nice bike, but the 10's did come with black wheels. it looks good with the chrome though

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Blue just like mine!!! Looks Great

·
Registered
43 Posts
ive got the same fourwheeler. ive only found a few downfalls. first of all the plastics are painted so they scratch and chip really easy. rolled mine the first day and now the plastics are tore all to pieces :(
the other one is the fan relay. its not built the best. mine messed up causing my fan to stop working. which caused my engine to overheat frequently. which caused it to start burning oil. which also caused the antifreeze to boil over. its all one great big chain reaction haha. but overall, you cant beat them (Y)

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have its twin and really have enjoyed mine so far!

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have its twin and really have enjoyed mine so far!
how are the highlifter springs? wanting to upgrade mine some.
I really like them; I found the stock springs a little mushy and the Highlifters tightened it up nicely. There is a lot less body roll in the turns. I bought the install tool as well and it was so worth it--huge time saver.

·
Registered
43 Posts
so it makes for a stiffer ride?

·
Registered
201 Posts
so it makes for a stiffer ride?
Perhaps a little, but I see it as less mushy. :) It certainly does not "beat you up" upon hitting bumps and the like. For me, it is just a firmer ride and I am glad I added them, especially since I have added a Warn XT30 winch to the front. The winch is not all that heavy, but every little bit adds up...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts