Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay here is the Mojave I traded for a couple months ago, I got it together and running once and the rear cam gear loosened up and the cam stopped so it stopped. I fixed the gear and used red loctite and torqued the bolts down on them as hard as I could without using a breaker bar,.

Anyhow I got it back together and here it is! I have it completely together now and will have pics and vids up soon enough. In the past two days I have ran it many hours and the more I ride it the more I love it.

I completely assembled this one from a bare frame, and had the motor down to the bottom end to check everything. This little sucker is sweet. There will be tons of Videos and pics to come.

Mods list so far!

0.20 over 11.5:1 Wiseco Piston
Jetted Carb
White Brothers E-Series exhaust
Maier Race cut front and Maier hood
Adjustable Durablue axle currently +3
Billet Parking brake Block off plate
Pro Taper Se Black bars
ODI xtreme grips
Honda Throttle with custom cable. Monster Throttle cap
Modded rear shock from something else! LOL
D.I.D O-Ring chain from a BB edition yfz450
Etc

More to come im sure!

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
I'm confused..wheres the other cylinder? :p

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good, glad you got it running Jordan.

Thanks Neal, I am pretty dang exited about the whole thing. It was a great experience.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm confused..wheres the other cylinder? :p

HeHe. Ahh just a single cyl two fiddy. Feels a sounds more like a 400. I am sure I would be able to beat a 400ex. My bro in laws 300ex was beating a bolt on 400ex and my wifes 250X was beating his 300ex. Then I raced her 250X on a bone stock Mojave and beat it:lol:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Looks good! Just what you need - another money pit :lol:.

Thanks, Shouldnt be another pit:D Axle and front plastic was about 700.00 or so. The title I got with it says in 06 they got it from a kawie dealer for 2200.00:D

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Mods list so far!

0.20 over 11.5:1 Wiseco Piston
Jetted Carb
White Brothers E-Series exhaust
Maier Race cut front and Maier hood
Adjustable Durablue axle currently +3
Billet Parking brake Block off plate
Pro Taper Se Black bars
ODI xtreme grips
Honda Throttle with custom cable. Monster Throttle cap
Modded rear shock from something else! LOL
D.I.D O-Ring chain from a BB edition yfz450
Etc

More to come im sure!
Read the last line in this quote. Like I said, another moneypit:lol::lol::lol:.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oops!:lol: Well maybe your on to something there Rob:)

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fixed Reverse today. It was just the cable needed some adjustment. I cant stand not having reverse. All I need to do now is fix the tail light and the reverse light. Those are the only things not working on it as of now. I cleaned it up for some pics but it got dark on me:mad:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
looks/sounds good Jordon. you need to widen that frond end some.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Cool project,nice job....

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got a few pics of it today while the weather was nice. I have some graphics in the works for it.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Man those wheels need powder coated black:)

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got to ride it a little bit today in this nice weather. It was about 65 here today:D Really didnt get to ride it much. A guy was having some trouble out of his Z400 and wanted me to ride it and check it out. It acted like it had water in the gas. It would just start cutting out and die.He bought it new last year and it has sit more than it has been rode which maybe the problem also. I bet it had crap in the carb. He told me to run the piss out of it so I did and it kept getting better. It would actually run by the time I was able to get off of it. Everytime I did he would say get back on there and ride it like its yours, Give it hell:lol: So I had to:D Pretty cool guy. But anyhow here is the Mojo getting some air. Not used to it yet so I didnt jump that high.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=103155377

1 - 18 of 18 Posts