Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check it out guys, the dec. issue of dirt wheels magazine has my Teryx featured. Special thanks to Mickey at FST and all the contributing vendors. They also did a nice write up on our ATV Club in there.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
I saw that Todd, awesome looking Teryx B)

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
i was wondering if that was yours, looks like an awsome machine! how do the grim reapers work?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Since the article, I put all the orange stuff on my red stocker that was in the drag photo. The 840 now has team green on it and a two seat race cage. The grim reapers seem decent, I only ran them twice on the 840, they slid nice but seem to push a little up front. Ill be trying out some Pit Bulls this weekend!!

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
You still driving that rhino around I see..

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
just read the article,nice write up and nice teryx.i see mickeys dual engine dual turbo sand v made it in there too.can't wait till that beast is done:tup:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Cool to hear Todd...I'll make the wife pickit up at wallie's when she's getting groceries.:D

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can someone scan it in and post up some pics? I'd like to see that sweet golf cart. :D
Buy the dam magazine, Cheap AZZ!!:lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
any pics wouldnt mind a look i would buy it but its a december book and that meens to us down here december it comes out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts