Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone im Kristy im 23 and i have an 05 kfx my boyfriend and i r looking to move to nc this summer and looking to meet some friends before we come down. find places to ride and see how the area is. any takers i have aim kfxgrl and yahoo shrty2105 or i check on here on and off

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Where in N.C. are you going to be?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
in mooresville for a little while till we can get settled and jobs

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey babe... yea we willme in mooresville for awhile... She likes trails...but imwanting to get intomx more..so are there ne tracks that are atv friendly??

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
welcome yall, i lived in mooresville for awhile and went to NTI. your closest place for lots of trails is CAW, Carolina Adventure World, its a little south of Charlotte

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info guys we will be down around the end if may to check things out I can't wait. I hurd there's a track/trails in taylorsville I can't remember the name has anyone been to it?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Thanks for the info guys we will be down around the end if may to check things out I can't wait. I hurd there's a track/trails in taylorsville I can't remember the name has anyone been to it?
Brushy Mnt.ATV Park. Also if you are into Motocross TNT in SC. When you get down here we can get you hooked up. Both of you into Moto?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
some friends of mine ride at brushy a lot, i havent made it out there yet though

·
Registered
14 Posts
ive seen brushy on the net.. im into mx she isnt so much.. she will do a jump now and then... but im looking into getting more mx active.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
id like to do more track riding but kinda a wimp with it haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Little steps babe.. start on the kiddie tracks....lol :hehe:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Ya'll get down here we'll get you both happy. Carolina Adventure will have something for both of you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i think my z is very mx orientated. Its a Z462. Its has a +4 HR crank 94mmpiston and lotsofother goodies.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts