1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
boy,and i thought the karate kid was the shiznit because he could bang a nail in with a hammer with one wack:lol:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I gotta call BS. :cool:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
:stupid:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I think its real. Watch the saw dust come off in slow motion.

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
I ain't buying it. If it spun forward it would just fly off the board and if it spun against the momentum the dust would've flown the other way.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Oh My GOD, I actually agree with Badhear. :huh:

Do you realize how fast he would have to be able to spin the blade to get it to cut all the way through a 2X4? There is simply NO WAY. Not to mention hiting it dead on a marked line. Come on. :cool:

Trust me, it's a fake.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
It's well made even though its fake. It would be a good one for mythbusters.

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The guys in the vid are very bad actors right after he through the blade and hit the board...that is what made me suspicious the first time I watched it. Of course, the impossibility of the whole trick also made me suspicious. The slow-mo is the only reason I questioned whether its fake or not...but I have to believe its fake.

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
They are definatley bad actors, because if I had seen that I would've pooped myself:(.

And Rog, that agreeing with me crap is starting to happen a lot. Is this like with my Dad, where with the older I get the smarter he get's?

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
God knows I can't explain it. :huh:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
They are definatley bad actors, because if I had seen that I would've pooped myself:(.

And Rog, that agreeing with me crap is starting to happen a lot. Is this like with my Dad, where with the older I get the smarter he get's?
yeah rog, how does badhear taste???

:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
The guys in the vid are very bad actors right after he through the blade and hit the board...that is what made me suspicious the first time I watched it. Of course, the impossibility of the whole trick also made me suspicious. The slow-mo is the only reason I questioned whether its fake or not...but I have to believe its fake.

Oh, he likes it just fine:wub:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts

Just in time before the new year. That has to be about the stupidest off topic thing you have ever posted. Which is saying a lot. :rolleyes:

You need to pace yourself, you have all of 2010 to top that. :rolleyes::p

·
Registered
711 Posts
If you look close there is a flash when it hits the 2x4 .Saw dust doesn't flash.It's like that 20 20 video years ago that was supposed to show how dangerous the gm trucks with the side saddle gas tanks were when a car hit them .When you ran it in slow mo you could see something like a skyrocket shot at it when the car hit.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
It would be luck to just hit the 2x4. There is no way to throw it hard enough to spin it hard enough to cut through it. It takes a few seconds for a skill saw to do it. No way!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts