Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have a 05-09 kx/kxf 125-450? AND a tecate 4? If so PM me or reply.

OR if you have a friend that has one of those bikes and you have a tecate 4, let me know.

I need to know a small and minor bit about some part cross reference, thanks

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
What kind of parts are you looking to switch over.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D, on the tecate 4 rear master, the "plunger assembly". which includes the the clevis which, clevis's over your brake pedal. I'm looking at a pro circuit clevis, which best I can tell is offered for those model bikes I mentioned in the thread opener. So basically was wondering if anyone had exposure to those model bikes and a tecate 4. I know if I go out to the garage and start looking for nuts to fit the "plunger" thread, I'll beable to tell what size thread I'm dealing with. PROBLEM is, I can't find literature to specify what kind of size/thread the kx/kxf's are. Pro circuit couldn't even tell me what kind of thread they cut, just that it fits those model kawie bikes. I found that odd that no one could give me specs on a 1 once piece of metal, that they make....

got what I'm sayin/after????

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Maybe you could use the whole rear master it self. I have a cr125 rear master on my T4.

·
Registered
189 Posts
D, on the tecate 4 rear master, the "plunger assembly". which includes the the clevis which, clevis's over your brake pedal. I'm looking at a pro circuit clevis, which best I can tell is offered for those model bikes I mentioned in the thread opener. So basically was wondering if anyone had exposure to those model bikes and a tecate 4. I know if I go out to the garage and start looking for nuts to fit the "plunger" thread, I'll beable to tell what size thread I'm dealing with. PROBLEM is, I can't find literature to specify what kind of size/thread the kx/kxf's are. Pro circuit couldn't even tell me what kind of thread they cut, just that it fits those model kawie bikes. I found that odd that no one could give me specs on a 1 once piece of metal, that they make....

got what I'm sayin/after????
I really doubt Pro Circuit makes much of anything and therefore cant tell you specifics about their products.

They used to port 2 stroke cylinders in house. Maybe they port 4 stroke stuff now.

I know for a fact they do not make valves and cams and springs, ect.

Who knows if they even make their own pipes in house?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a 06 kx250f... Not sure I understand which part you are looking for???

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to get a hold of tecates4ever, he pm'd me, if not scoyne, I'm going to get a hold of you, did you have a T4 too?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yah Brian thats what I was thinking, nissin makes the masters. I know the tecate is a 1/2" bore, I wasn't sure what the Kx bikes were, and if that had any bearing on internals. It's 70$ by the time I get to my door, I don't have a kx model bike, basically didn't want to waste 70$. Always looking for something to add on......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts