Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm in need of a used GC '03 Prairie 360 OEM carb?
Anyone have one for sale or suggestions of where I can get one?
(EBAY has garbage)
Thanks! Terry

·
Registered
231 Posts
I put one on my 04 360 from Amazons, "zoom zoom" parts seller. Gotta admit that one was pretty impressive in quality and how it ran right out of the box. Like you indicate some are pretty bad. I have the OEM off my 360 that I went thru 3 times and gave up on it. Its either got a plugged passage or something else i could never clear up.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Cover shipping and its yours. Im 99% sure the CV diaphram,float and body are good, not sure on what jets are in it, should be stock but they may have been screwed with by the PO. Im thinking a Ultrasonic cleaning should do the job of cleaning it. I cleaned it 3 times with cans of carb cleaner and a compressor and it still would only revved up around 2K rpm and started blubbering and missing. Ive done many carbs and this one baffeled me. Id say boxed up it cant weigh more than 2lbs and my zip is 87829 here in western NM. Id have to ship it usps as there are no UPS stores of shipping outlets within 65 miles of me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cover shipping and its yours. Im 99% sure the CV diaphram,float and body are good, not sure on what jets are in it, should be stock but they may have been screwed with by the PO. Im thinking a Ultrasonic cleaning should do the job of cleaning it. I cleaned it 3 times with cans of carb cleaner and a compressor and it still would only revved up around 2K rpm and started blubbering and missing. Ive done many carbs and this one baffeled me. Id say boxed up it cant weigh more than 2lbs and my zip is 87829 here in western NM. Id have to ship it usps as there are no UPS stores of shipping outlets within 65 miles of me.
Can you text me at three one five four three zero one one seven one to work out shipping & payment ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts