Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want an exhaust that will of course add some power but i want one that will give it a nice growl sound. any recommendations?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a HMF Performance about 4 years old lots of rides still sounds great and if it gets a little loud I have a silencer tip I can put in .I have a 05 full pipe

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Just don't buy the dg slip on. I had one on my z400 and when you jump the silencer hit the brake caliper.

The hmf is good, I know a couple people with pro circuit and they enjoy theirs.

·
Registered
54 Posts
my son has the yosh system we like it really well. it came with the t.e.c. insert which is basically the quite core insert with spark aresstor. with the quite core it sounded decent but with the quite core out it sounds awsome.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have an 04 kfx 400 i use an fmf hi flo head pipe with a LEXX slip on with mid pipe plenty of power plenty of growl plus optional tip so it can be legal on db best of all you can buy the two for a reasonable price low price =more race fuel a win win !!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i would go with the white brothers. my buddie has one on his 400. and it sounds very good. and gave him a very noticable power boost

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Wow. Lots of choices here guys. Has any body tried the Leo Vince exhaust on the 400?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts