Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have decided that i want to run nitros on my amr 840 build that im doing so i can compete in open class.. i have no idea how to run or what all i need to run nitros on my bike only thing i know is that im having glenn tap my heads for the nitros need to know what the best system is and where to buy it and any more information i need to know about it.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
The boon setup is the easiest to setup and what I use.
VFJ has great prices on them.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Look at Boss Noss web sight.
Its a true wet system and no extra fuel pump needed or rejetting needed.
Its very easy to understand and install.
I give all Kawieriders a discount.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
either that or you may want something like a NX. With something like the NX kit you can get a controller, allowing you to program the percentage of nitrous and how soon you want it to come in at.

For an example, if you have traction or wheelie problems at the start with 100% nitrous flow, you can program it to flow a smaller percentage and then ramp up to 100% flow in increments over a specified amount of time

Don't know about the Boss Noss

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the nx sounds interesting cause that is the brutes #1 issue is the start i actually need the nitros to engage after i get moving cause if it engages at the start all i will be seeing is the sky like i am right now. I was allways trying to figure out how do you figure out what kind of shot your giving it 20-30-40 etc.. and what will these motors hold constantly without blowing them up????

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
JK, Gauge is the one to talk to about it. I just have a Boondocker. He's had that system set up on both his Brute and Prairie.

Cajun has one on his V....it even has a lean condition shut down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts