Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I threw a connecting Rod and bent 2 valves. I just want to get her back together resonable. Let me know what you have. I would like to get stock pistons or aftermarket that fit stock bore.

Wanted for brute force 750
2 pistons with rings low hours.
1 straight connecting rod
2 valves

1 set of cases if someone has a good set for $100. I just got outbid on ebay. They sold for $104. Are these guys on ebay really getting the Buy it now prices of over $200 dollars for them? I think for that price I will get out the tig torch and put mine back together.

Any ways no stories about how broke I am just or my friends destroying it for me. I don't know what happened. But I would really appreciate anyone wanting to get rid of the parts laying under there work bench and helping a fellow rider out. Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Possibly an engine

Also would be interested in purchasing a complete bottom end. Or even a complete motor for the right price. If in OHIO or close I would hand deliver cash.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well i have a set of valve'sand rod that ill sell you.I also have a set of piston's with 400 mile's on them.I ahve the cases but i want be selling them for what you want i have to have atleast $300 for the cases.Make me an offer on the other stuff.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I have a set of bf 750 rings with like 8-10 hours top on them. I have never reused rings before but if you want them there yours just PM me.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
are you not reading the dates to this stuff???????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts