Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Brute Force 750 with the dual carbs. It has a muzzy exhaust, snorkel kit, dynatek ignition, and stock air filter. I have been having problems with it bogging and lagging at wide open throttle. I have it ready to rejet and possibly rebuild the carb. My question is what stage dynajet kit do i need and do i have to buy 2 since its a dual carb or just 1?

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
First off, many of us steer clear of the dynojet kits - do a search on it and you can make your own opinion. We use the stock Keihin jets and needles.
What size intake snorkel ? What elevation do you live in and area you ride in ? What jets do you have in the carbs - Pilot Jets, Main jets, slide needles ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used 2 inch pipe for the snorkels. As for terrain I'm in ohio and using it mostly to ride mild mud and trails. I'm not sure whats in it carb wise. I bought the quad in early December and haven't messed with it yet. All I know is the seller told me it was jetted for 60 degrees and above, but he didn't know what jets were in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts