Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well I’m in NV and not often do I hit mud. Out riding other day though in hard packed and rocky trails and busted a rear shock. Elka is building me Stage 2 shocks for my lifted mule on all corners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
35 Posts
The vehicle is lifted. They would claim that the lift contributed to the shock failure, even though such a determination could be reverse in court under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975 which protect consumers from bullshit warranty denials . I have the 6 year warranty mainly for more serious issues, engine or gear box failures. Stock shocks are $287.00 a piece. Stage 2 Elka shocks are about $400.00 a piece but quality and performance wise far superior than stock shocks. Elka sets up the shocks based off of your individual normal ride parameters, terrain encountered, and your average speed and payload conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
11 Posts
Owned mine approximately six months and have been extremely satisfied. Not the fastest or sportiest but a real workhorse. Plus a three year warranty.
Jim,

How did you attach the upright posts at tailgate to the floor? I would assume they are kind of "quick disconnect" due to not wanting them in there all the time. Great looking system you built. Kudos. I love my Mule Pro MX.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts