Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey need to replace rear brake light but do not want stock ,looking for led 3 wire strip style,6 to 8 inch ,anyone no were to get one ,custom dynamicks site is not working out , I have seen others with this set up and have not found any in the search box. any help or links would be great.:D

·
Registered
301 Posts
I wish i knew, im in the same boat! Anybody have any info?

·
Registered
2,369 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:...Yep...them JD shooters aint doin me no good...
I missed that COMPLETELY !!!!
BTW it's 7:30 pm here...
still no excuse ....:p

·
Registered
2,369 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Man I saw that comming:lol::lol:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Darrell has one off of a Nissan Titan or something. It looks sweet!!

Post pic Darrell!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
it is off a fronter, i still need to get colored bulbs to replace the "cargo" clear bulbs which is my tail lights... i will get a pic up this weekend, me and the ol'lady are house setting over in the getto of miller's crossing

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Try a truck stop... like on the interstate exits. I bought my LED trailer lights for my 20' ATV trailer there. They had more different styles then any other place I have been to. I tried Harbor Freight, Auto Zone, Advanced Auto, Car Quest, Walmart . . .

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Interstate truck stops RULE!!!!
They got stuff you can't find anywhere else...
reasonable too!
I was @ one this weekend and picked up a catalog from these guys...
http://www.awdirect.com/
they seem to have quite a selection of LED lights...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank u for the welcome ,as for the crome one it is just to big was looking for a led strip light , and what I ment to say was I did not see anything on the dynamicks web site the would work for cheap . I have seen them on others in the woods but since I never need one till now never thought to ask were they got it .

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I run one of the Custom Dynamics 6" light bars as a Tail Light and then 2 bullet LED's I got from So Cal Speed Shop as my Brake Lights.

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
I have an oval LED light for a rig or trailer. I just made a plate out of aluminum to mount it to the stock monting holes.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
can't remember where I got this set up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts