Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled out the old model I made a few years ago for our billet side covers and added the text. Planning to make a few in the next week or so and just wondering if anyone has any idea's on what would add to the look.
Also if anyone else wants one, let me know so we can make enough.
download and then click on the PDF, then you can spin it around with your mouse.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What kind of dollars? I would need two

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sounds good on the price, put me down for two.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good on the price, put me down for two.
Sounds good Fast, I'll let you know when we get some done. Probably going to be late next week now at best. Have some more dynoing to do tomorrow, check clearances on our new plenum design, then supercharger stuff the rest of the weekend and then have a bunch of big bore cylinders to finish the first of the week, finish another 1000 and test the plenum and some carb testing, then finish 3 more 1000's, 2 900's and 4 800 race motors.
Actualy maybe we better plan for the week after next!!
Thanks,
Ray

·
Registered
34 Posts
sounds like your busy that is good , I am the one who just bought a 880 kit from you with a extra set of cams for another older 820 kit of yours. The 820 sure does run strong until i get my 880 built there is nothing around that even comes close to it, with the older cams.I will be doing mine soon.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds like your busy that is good , I am the one who just bought a 880 kit from you with a extra set of cams for another older 820 kit of yours. The 820 sure does run strong until i get my 880 built there is nothing around that even comes close to it, with the older cams.I will be doing mine soon.
Hey Lee, I had no idea that was you, LOL
Wait untill you get the new cams in the 820 and then when you get the 880 together, whooaaa.
Ya it's pretty crazy, we just got really backed up getting the cams right and doing too many things at once and bouncing back and forth. I decided a few weeks ago that Monday to Friday is engine stuff and Friday night to Sunday night is S/C stuff, LOL
Ray

·
Registered
34 Posts
looking forward to it

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ran a few side covers today while the machines were free.

First pic is machined finish, second pic is polished.

Machined are $69, Polished are $79

1 - 13 of 13 Posts