Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up our second Brute force today a 2022 750 we had a 2018 for 2 years put 2500 miles on it with no issue except a lot of heat on the left leg. Wondering how others are dealing with it or if anyone noticed it.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Picking up our second Brute force today a 2022 750 we had a 2018 for 2 years put 2500 miles on it with no issue except a lot of heat on the left leg. Wondering how others are dealing with it or if anyone noticed it.
Never had any issues with heat. Post some pictures when you get it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On my 2018 I made a tube out of that bubble foil from homedepot and slid it up my lower leg under my levis. It worked like a charm just wear a long sock and its comfortable. I just traded my 2021 450 Polaris in on the Brute for some reason they get away with putting a cover over both sides it stops any heat.

·
Registered
171 Posts
VFJ's tune is supposed to reduce heat as it adds more fuel and turns fans on earlier

Reactions: Swanny52

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
VFJ's tune is supposed to reduce heat as it adds more fuel and turns fans on earlier
I have the tune and never had issues even when slow rock crawling and slow trail riding. It gets hot but not burn your legs off hot.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yes I have the tune on my 18 and 21 and have the same experience
I have the tune and never had issues even when slow rock crawling and slow trail riding. It gets hot but not burn your legs off hot.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
I wonder if there was something wrong with my 2018 because it would burn my left leg.
Yea idk man. I dont have the stock exhaust on it and I have it tuned.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Today I drove it for 60 miles in2.5 hrs just enough to do the first service. I don't think it's as warm on my leg as the 2018 was but it was only 75 degrees and very windy. I can't believe how smooth it is especially putting it in gear. That polaris sportsman was extremely hard to get into gear and the CV joints were very sloppy and noisy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts