Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought an 09 bf 750 lime green(had to have it thats why i went with the 09 instead of '10) i paid 7100 out the door it has .1 hrs and no miles on it do you guys think i gotta good deal...btw i'm new to the boards

·
Registered
169 Posts
Seth I think you got a heck of a deal bro, aint much change from the 2010 Brute, i bought the 2010 brute because supposely the dealer had no 09's in stock back in December of last year when i was looking to buy one, but paid $8100 out the door for mine, the only thing i heard of the 09 Brute was a coolant hose that goes to the radiator is know to clog up when riding in deep mud and causes too overheat, they fixed that issue in 2010 Brute, forget what article i read this in, anyways enjoy ur brute

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i coulda got a maroon one here in decatur il where i'm from for 7575 out the door but i had to have the lime green lol is there any remedies for the radiator line on the 09s any idea or thoughts would be helpful thanks... but yeah i took it down the street when i got it home and it was just stupid strong off the line haha

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I did the same thing, I wanted a Team Green so I bought the 09, I paid $6850 OTD in Nov'09.
Mud is not an issue for me, so the rad hose will be fine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
good pickup...i paid 6960 OTD for mine with a winch installed 0 hours 0 miles

·
Registered
169 Posts
seth post some pics of your new bad brute.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.