Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Possibly looking at buying a new 09 or 2010 model 750i....priced the local shop that I deal with and they quoted $6844 for an 09 and $7069 for 2010 model. Might just be me, but that sounded kind of high for an 09 model being at the end of the year...and they are usually the best price around.??

Anybody purchased or priced one at their local dealer lately?

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
what???? back on a quad are you????

did you not get the bike from saturday????

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Sounds like decent pricing to me but haven't looked much since I bought mine.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I don't know what I want to do... But u don't have room to talk, you're worse than I am when it comes to making up your mind!lol

still not sure if I got the repo brute... They shouldve let me know by now????

·
Registered
375 Posts

I don't know what I want to do... But u don't have room to talk, you're worse than I am when it comes to making up your mind!lol

still not sure if I got the repo brute... They shouldve let me know by now????
Mine {'09 750}was $6500.00 with a kawi promo for a warn winch and plate for $69.00....good 'till the end of the year....no set-up fees...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's alittle closer to what I thought they'd say for an 09 this late in the year... Actually thought even cheaper with their reputation.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
That's alittle closer to what I thought they'd say for an 09 this late in the year... Actually thought even cheaper with their reputation.
Call Morgan Co. Kawasaki, 765-349-0620 just south of Indianapolis, IN. They seemed to have the lowest prices around when i was looking 13 mo. ago. On 10/10/08, I bought a new '08 BF750 camo from them for $6K plus tax OTD, WITH the Warn 2.5 winch and mount(not installed). I dealt with Tom. See what they will do.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just a little note on the differences between the two machines:

2010 Model has obviously different stickers but... they also come with a recoil starter standard ,that's why the difference in prices. I wish the 09's came with that stock:mad:
Other than those two things ...oh and the 10 model also delivers .01 more amps. like that makes any diff. lol they are the exact same.

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
If you are wanting the Lime Green you will have to get a '09.
Also, Kawasaki is giving the Dealers a $500 rebate on the '09/10 BF750's till the end of this year. Some dealers will pass this rebate off to the customer by lowering the price, others will pocket it.
I just bought a new 09BF750 LG for $6649.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the input guys! I knew there were dealers out there selling them around 6k.

Mikey V...you said Indianapolis sold one to you for 6k plus tax?? You shouldn't have to pay tax if its out-of-state...or did they register it for you?

I know that's a big thing for me, I like to buy next door in kentucky because it saves me 500 bucks or so on tax.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Indiana dealers charge the tax, then when you register in Ohio, you are given a credit for the taxes paid. This appears to be another move by the states to make sure they get their tax cut. I thought the dealer in IN. was trying to pull a fast one, so I called the Ohio BMV, and they confirmed the practice; it is legit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts