Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My husband and I just bought two used Honda Ranchers. A 420 trx Fm and a 350 trx tm. We got them because a lot of of friends were into it and we rode some in Hawaii and had a blast. We haven't got our green stickers yet because I am waiting for an appt for the vehicle verification. Where are there good places to go in our area. Right now we need to go where they don't check for the stickers. Then I would just like to find some close riding day trip places.:)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Just be careful riding without the stickers. Rangers can do random checks any time. If you get caught it can be a hefty fine.

If you have to ride without a sticker find a less popular place and a less popular time to go riding to avoid running into a ranger.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Welcome to KR---I live in Yucca Valley---But not sure where is closest for you as it is so developed out that way---You'll probably have to come in at least to Corona to find open riding trails----Up here we have Johnson Valley designated orv area which is 64,000 acres which you could enjoy on the Ranchers---That may be too far for you???---I have a 2005 RancherES 2wd and I love it. I will probably be selling it off soon though so if you have friends looking for one feel free to pm me---Your also welcome to come to my home in YV and I'll take you riding right out my back door.

Kenny

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts