Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from west side of OHIO. Been around quads all my live. I am sorry to say I have always been a honda guy. But I came across a Deal on an 05 Brute Force 750 the threw a connecting rod. So now I'm in love and havn't even road this one yet. I rode the Brute 650 and never drove anything that big that felt so powerful. So I can only imagine how the 750 is going to feel. I may even do some performance mods like high compression pistions and cams while I am rebuilding. Although I think stock probably has more than enough power.

So if anybody has a set of cases and a crank ( I havn't examined it yet but I am sure it's bad) that they are willing to part with extremly reasonable let me know. Or an entire engine but it seems like they are going for $1000 I think I should be able to get mine back together for less and I will know the condition of the engine. I am a little skeptical of used engines and how much life is left in them.

I am also looking for somewhere whether it be an old post or a website that shows what all engine parts interchange with this engine. Can I use a 650 block and crank and build a motor with my 700 jugs and heads? I found a 650 lower end real resonable.

Thanks to all the members who make this forum such a good place for information.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
welcome to KR

might post your questions in the Brute forum

also in the wanted forum for the cases

:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts