Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up! New to this computer stuff. I'm always lookin for new mods to my kfx 700 It's 08 pro circuit duel system uni filter with outerwear had a clutch kit put in it at sandtrax here in tulsa not sure witch spring they put in it anyway thanks for any input. jim

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
welcome to KR

just start reading threads in the 700 section, plenty of mods for you to do :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
What part of Oklahoma are you from. I havnt found very many V owners in my part of the state.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Big Red Offroad Park in Macomb. Its near Shawnee. Also have the South Canadian River when its down. Lake Murray is pretty good too. Other than that its the 4hr trek to Little Sahara.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i've been to bg reds and lake murray we go keystone lake when the water is down we have been going below the keystone dam. The corp is fixin to close it because of the bald eagles. They always close this time of year

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome...

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
You can go below Eufaula dam and to whitefield and ride. I am am from Eufaula and there is another guy here from checotah. Pm me if you ever wanna ride down here and I will see if I'm off from work

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Welcome to KR man. I grew up in Blackwell Oklahoma, rode at little sahara all the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts