Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sold a blaster and purchased a 2007 KFX 700. Love to ride when ever I get a chance.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Im not sure what all has been done to it but the response on the throttle is unbelievable compared to a stock kfx 700. I know the exhuast was replaced with dual Yoshimura and a dyno jet kit.

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Thanks, Im not sure what all has been done to it but the response on the throttle is unbelievable compared to a stock kfx 700. I know the exhuast was replaced with dual Yoshimura and a dyno jet kit.
Right on. The DynoJunk kit needs to come out though. Leave it in if it runs good for now, but if you wanna change anything, the kits are wack and their jet #'s don't mean anything compared to the rest of the world.

Stock needles with some shims and keihn jets will put you in the real world.

Best of luck,

Don't let these suckers pressure into spending all ofyour money. That's what happened to me:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! Enjoy the power these make!!!

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Welcome. Just wondering - is that the V that was for sale on the side of Rt. 3 in Fredericksburg? I saw it but never had a chance to check it out.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Welcome, nice to see another blue V:tup:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Don't let these suckers pressure into spending all ofyour money. That's what happened to me:lol::lol::lol:
Offering parts for sale does not constitute pressure, Badhear

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Welcome to the site! Them Yoshimura duals look grate!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts