Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Figured I would introduce myself to everyone. Been riding ATVs for about 10 yrs now. I got a few bikes but my trusty 300 Bayou is my usual ride. I got a stock 96' 300 4x4 Bayou, mostly stock 94' 300 2wd Bayou, 84' suzuki LT 125, and a 85' honda V65 Sabre for blacktop fun. I know all my rides probably could be considered vintage but I enjoy the challenge of keeping these bikes going. Im Going to try my first GNCC race here soon in River Ranch, FL. Anybody here done any GNCC races or hare scrambles? I've heard that I should be ready to go as long as I got hand gaurds, goggle tear-offs, camel pack, and of course all the proper safety gear.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome.....:tup:..

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Welcome I am indianan also,
We was running kawie in gncc but do The indiana series with it now and run two can ams 1 full sceduale and other part sceduale, These guys won the indiana series in stock and modded and ended 3rd in 4x4 limited in gncc. langston boyz and Marv Daddy racing and JH Machine supporting along with other sponsors.

I help them shop wise and whatever we can do.
Might consider picking up a prairie or a bf and do some frame gusseting and some good rubber and rims and go have fun.

It takes a lot to make it survive 1 lap and you just lead up to doing better each time.
maintenence and parts is key along with getting yourself conditioned for this.
Keep the fun factor involved and the killer instinct comes naturally.
You will need more than is on your list of bikes however so welcome and get the wallet out...:Djh

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Where about are you in Indiana? I'm on the Eastside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts