Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought a KFX 700 so I figured I would join a place to ask questions because this is my first KFX (I'm sure I will have quite a bit). I bought the bike this weekend and I think it was a good deal. Please tell me what you think and how much you would quote the bike for. I am really happy to be here and hopefully we can chat about what will all love to do. RIDE.

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Welcome
I think i seen that V on Craigslist... What part of MO you from?

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I'm n Benton mo if u ever need me help just pm me or call me at 573-887-4381. Nething to help a fellow kr member!!!!

Kyle

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Looks like a good bike as far as what it's worth well it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it lol. As long as your happy with it that's all that matters.
If it helps if someone wold want to buy mine I'd say 4000 and think real hard at 3700.

Where do you ride at? Ever ride at St. Joe?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My family owns some farm land. Like I said I just got it but will be taking it to bricks and outlaws. I need to know what would help as far as speed? As far as my extras it has a hmf slip on, shorty shifter, Green neons, HID lights, Black beadlock wheels,Racing stall (not a huge fan).

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
The "racing stall" is in the clutch mostlikely a defrant spring. This is one of the easiest improvement you can make. there are many defrant springs and clutch mods you can make.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Stall is the amount of rpm it takes to engage the belt it's nether good nor bad mainly personal prefrance. Most people that ride tight trails want little or no stall. When I drag race I like to have alot of stall. As i like to get the rpms up to help beak loos the tires if not you will stand it straight up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got it. Would you recommend a rev box? Or New coil wires? I was reading and some people say the rev box was useless in the V.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
On a stock motor you will gain less than 2 hp I have one on mine just for the rev limiter incres stock is 8400-8600 rpm I think new one bumps it a thousand. I think the most I hit with a stock motor and nitrous was 8100.
As far as the coils i think your talking a bout the spark boot mode, it's a cheap mod not much Proformance gains but it seems to start easier.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
No problem, just remember this sit is full Info

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Have either one of u guys ever rode at leerjak near Sam a baker state park? There's is like 2400 acres to ride and over 80 miles of trails. That's where I always go. I like it way better than brick or outlaw. There is a ride coming up in oct we r going to its the 19-21. It called the king of leerjak. It's a 400' grudge race by classes. But there will be Be the unlimited 2 stroke bikes there all the way to stock bikes as well. They have a website. It's leerjak.com. Very very nice place they have camping and shower houses and have river frontage as well. U guys should come try it out!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Yep I'm going next Saturday the 29th.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice ride, congrats. Looks like someone installed some 450R shocks on the front as well, really improves the ride! Think those are aftermarket bars too. Really like those black rims. Decal kit is different too

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks alot. The decal kit is pretty neat but I was thinking about checking some others out. You know any place to get some? EBay?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts