Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

Just bought my V yesterday, and I can't wait to get my hands (and my backyard) all kinds of messy. I've never owned a quad before, but I do own a dirtbike (04 Husqvarna CR 250) and just decided that I wanted to try four wheels instead of two.

By trade, I work at a local hospital as an X-Ray Tech, my daily driver is a Dodge Ram, and my other two-wheeled machine is a Harley-Davidson Nightster.

Looking forward to some good forum times...

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Welcome!

What area of West Michigan do you live in? Spend much time at Silver Lake or riding the trails in the Baldwin area?

If you are the type of person who likes to mod stuff, plan on a smaller bank account in the near future. :lol: Modding these things is very addicting.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
A KFX 700

A Dodge Ram:lame:

A Harley

Wellllll.... two out of three ain't bad

welcome to the site.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to KR. Now get ready to open that wallet wide:lol:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome!

What area of West Michigan do you live in? Spend much time at Silver Lake or riding the trails in the Baldwin area?.

Bought a house in Spring Lake last summer, and I get up to Silver Lake as much as I can, I used to have a Jeep that I took up there, but he had to go. Everyone keeps telling me the trails in Baldwin are the stuff, so I want to take a trip there this summer at some point.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Welcome.. I like the baldwin area trails its some fast riding in spots but got to watch corners as 2 way trails and people haul azz on them..JH

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Welcome!

What area of West Michigan do you live in? Spend much time at Silver Lake or riding the trails in the Baldwin area?.

Bought a house in Spring Lake last summer, and I get up to Silver Lake as much as I can, I used to have a Jeep that I took up there, but he had to go. Everyone keeps telling me the trails in Baldwin are the stuff, so I want to take a trip there this summer at some point.
Well, if you are interested, I think a few of the members here are planning on going to Silver Lake the weekend of May 7-9. It would be cool to meet you and have another KawieRider to ride with there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I happen to have that weekend off of work, so I'm gonna see if I can make it up there.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Great! It will be fun!

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Looking forward to trearing up the dunes this year with some fellow KR's. I haven't been to Baldwin since my dirtbike days, been close to 15 years. Would like to check that place out sooner than later.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Looking forward to trearing up the dunes this year with some fellow KR's. I haven't been to Baldwin since my dirtbike days, been close to 15 years. Would like to check that place out sooner than later.
Let me know! I'll ride there with ya. Silver Lake & Baldwin are the only places I really ever ride with the exception of one trip I made to Kalkaska last fall. The biggest issue with Baldwin is that it can be SOOOO dusty and whooped out at times.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Welcome, I live up by TC. Go to the dunes as much as possible. I also like to ride baldwin a time or two a year. There is another guy that isn't on here much anymore but he lives in Grand Haven and rides with us every once in a great while.

Later

1 - 16 of 16 Posts