Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You heard it. Watch for the next generation Atv from Kawasaki to be released this year in June.

Dealers will be getting pre release info sometime this month

Any guesses to what this will be? I can't say but you'll be suprised from what I was told!!!

·
Registered
12,311 Posts
I know the Japanese manufacturers were always up against a self-imposed weight limit, but to bump the 750 to a 900/1000cc wouldn't add more than 10lbs to the weight of the engine.
One can dream.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Figures! I just get a new leftover 2013 BF 750 SE set up the way I want & they decide on a remake! :rolleyes: If they made the rear brake with hydraulic brake lines, I will scream. Its the only real improvement I would like.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
I'll believe it when i see it:rolleyes:my guess is a a brute force 350!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Hopefully they did something with that ugly-arse ARGO front end:D!

In reality, they probably are just re-releasing the 650's again only with EFI to meet the new EPA regs.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I'm guessing a sport V 4x4 to compete with the Renegade.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Sorry guys, it's a camo prairie 360 with new stickers. Looks like they just use grease bushings in the motor now instead of engine oil, and the frame and engine are made of the same casting. LoL....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,438 Posts
My guess it will either by a Brute Force 800 or a 250cc sport quad (Kawie's sport quad line-up is lacking to say the least).

With that said, I would LOVE to see Kawasaki build a 1000cc 4x4 quad to compete with the Gade 1000 and Scrambler 1000. But I doubt they will ever do that.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I'd like to see a 1000cc 4x4, a 4x4 800cc V and a big bore Sport quad in a Raptor type package.

I'm betting I won't get to see any of those.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Kawasaki definitely needs to step it up,they are lagging behind in almost everything.I wouldn't mind seeing a 1000cc 4x4 v or 1000 brute,but i would say it will be an 800cc brute at best.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Power corrupts! I can see a lot of potential corruption simmering here.:D & perhaps a bunch of bruised trees and smashed plastic strewn around. I still remember the bug eyed look KingRider had in Moab in 2010 after taking another riders Renegade on a spirited blast. & you need wide open spaces to put that much power to any viable use, if there is such a thing. Me, I got a piece of RR rail connector sitting on the floor of my garage & if my front end of my 13 has the same sphincter tightening tendency to seek the sky on rough uphills, it is going onto the front by the winch. My hands get shaky enuf all by themselves. :eek:

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
About this Discussion
132 Replies
44 Participants
Rnl79
Kawasaki ATV Forum
KawieRiders.com is the largest Kawasaki ATV owner's forum with information for the Kawasaki KFX700, Brute Force, Prairie, Bayou, Mojave, Lakota and older model Kawasaki ATV's!
Full Forum Listing