Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have access to purchace brand new kawasaki V-twin crate motors for 2002-2012 machines Brute's, prairies, arctic cats, vforce, teryx.

3600.00 is the price I have on them. PLUS FREIGHT!! NO CORE CHARGE!!

I am told they are complete motor assy's. They are complete with everything under the carb or throttlebodies, clutching and belt is all included. add carbs or throttlebodies and ride.

it's an alternative to rebuilding if you are looking for immediate replacment. and then wanting to part out your motor to recoup some of the cost.

John

·
Super Moderator
9,438 Posts
Always nice to have options. I wonder if these complete motors come with any factory warranty?

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a heads up, all crate motors, brute, 450 and Teryx are sold until the 2013 motors are released in April.

all new motors will be 2013 setups supposedly with the high comp heads and better cams

well see....

John

·
Banned
30 Posts
I have access to purchace brand new kawasaki V-twin crate motors for 2002-2012 machines Brute's, prairies, arctic cats, vforce, teryx.

I am told they are complete motor assy's. They are complete with everything under the carb or throttlebodies, clutching and belt is all included. add carbs or throttlebodies and ride.

it's an alternative to rebuilding if you are looking for immediate replacment. and then wanting to part out your motor to recoup some of the cost.

John
Today 06:18 PM
Ok 2012 brute with dual muzzys and digituner, the question is will a VFJ msd work with this setup with a stage 2 clutch
Edit Report

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

John
Today 06:18 PM
Ok 2012 brute with dual muzzys and digituner, the question is will a VFJ msd work with this setup with a stage 2 clutch
Edit Report

Perhaps the last 2 months of me telling you NO MSD FOR A 2012 BRUTE!!!!:eek:

Please try to remember this!!:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
53 Posts
hehehe! what a tool! maybe its a language barrier and he only speaks stupid!:hehe:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
TheBigBadWolf
Kawasaki ATV Forum
KawieRiders.com is the largest Kawasaki ATV owner's forum with information for the Kawasaki KFX700, Brute Force, Prairie, Bayou, Mojave, Lakota and older model Kawasaki ATV's!
Full Forum Listing