Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just introducing myself i finally found my bike after driving all over florida..
i think i got a great deal i got this 08 brute 750 with front and rear bumpers and 27" mudlite's only 40 hrs and 101 miles with an extended warrent till 2013 for $4800.. i need to get one part for it tho i need the headlight cover plastic if anyone could guide me to a decent priced one that would be cool.. loving the bike so far hoping to learn alot more about them and the guys here that enjoy the same.. oh and if you guys could give me any helpful tips or links to mods that should or could be done that would help as well.. thanks in advance
also if anyone want to trade these red rack for black ones let me know..

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
any help on the other ?'s
also anyone know whare to get the best wench for the $$
Wecome to KR---Keep an eye on the For Sale section and post up in the Wanted section

Kenny

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas

·
Registered
733 Posts
Not sure on a Brute but I run +2 A-arms on front and G-force hubs on the rear (1-1/2" wider each side). Much more stable than stock.

·
Registered
148 Posts
mods

:D
just introducing myself i finally found my bike after driving all over florida..
i think i got a great deal i got this 08 brute 750 with front and rear bumpers and 27" mudlite's only 40 hrs and 101 miles with an extended warrent till 2013 for $4800.. i need to get one part for it tho i need the headlight cover plastic if anyone could guide me to a decent priced one that would be cool.. loving the bike so far hoping to learn alot more about them and the guys here that enjoy the same.. oh and if you guys could give me any helpful tips or links to mods that should or could be done that would help as well.. thanks in advance
also if anyone want to trade these red rack for black ones let me know..

just take your racks off and rhino line them or something of the same stuff. the viper winch is good bang for the buck 3500 and for mods do a cdi or plug and play its cheeper a pipe is also a cheap but good mod.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts