Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasup guys new to the forums just wanted to post my kfx I paid $1200 for its a 06 and needs new plastics and exhaust. The plastics are on there way should be here soon. I have a little problem thoughwhen the quad idles it sounds like it backfires from the carbs any suggestions on what it can be? Lastly what kind of exhaust would be great I've seen good stuff from the muzzy pipes well any info guys would be great thanks guys

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Set the valves. Muzzy is the best exhaust for the V

·
Premium Member
10,240 Posts
Check the For Sale section here before buying anything new for your V. There can be some very good deals. I have bought a LOT of used items for my V's and can't say that I regret any of them. It can save you a LOT of money. :tup:

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
what's up with the lower arm?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
welcome aboard, be prepared to spend money

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Welcome to the site.... Get the clutch done by VFORCEJOHN

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys thanks for all the responses the lower arms the idiot I bought from he welded his own type of skid plates. Is adjusting the valves hard because I see this is 2 heads? Last question where can I buy the muzzy exhaust I see there are 3 different types of muzzys? I will be checking the for sale stuff to try to save money thanks guys for all your responses I'll post updated pics once I get all my new plastics in thanks. Rich

·
Banned
11,110 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
welcome, hey just curious.......whered you get that bike from?

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Oh no... Clay's fixin to blow a gasket :lol:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Is that the one Clay?:eek: :lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Please don't say it smokes :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nah quad doesn't smoke starts right up except for that backfiring in the carbs and thanks for the service manual will be using this alot. I got the quad from a guy here in NY he had sitting in his garage for about a year and didn't want it no more.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
ok i dont think thats it, those plastics sprayed black or just maier black?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nah those plastics were sprayed and they look like crap and they have cracks in them I cant wait for my new plastics to come and thanks for the valves adjustment page really big help thank you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts