1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please pm me if you want something

this is all take offs or crap I don't need or want

Don't have the time or inclination to refurbish/clean it up

please note these prices include shipping......parcel post or UPS ground, this is pretty much bottom dollar prices....any less and it would be cheaper for me to throw them in the trash because of shipping and time packing it up, with the exception of some of the high dollar items

I'll describe it as best I can

Please PM me with your address and how you want to pay. Paypal, check, money order or credit card. I'll get back to you with the info I need.

At this time I'm not interested in splitting stuff up.....how it's listed and pictured is how it's being sold

please don't dib or ask about stuff I haven't listed.....I will forget who asks for what, I know there were a few things here people had asked about before, and I forget or deleted the pm on accident.....sorry if it happened to you.

I go by the first pm that says...."I want it" :D

pair of, I believe 20oz nitrous bottles, probably not siphon feed meaning they need to be mounted with the valve down to a degree......also the valves more than likely need new seals 65.00 I figured these would go first, on e-bay they run 90-110.00 each

3 or 3.5 lb bottle, again don't really know much about it....bought it for the other stuff that came with it....the bottle does have some scratches in it, probably road rash.....reason why I didn't use it. 20.00 SOLD

set of 4 10" Hiper rings, they are used and have they what you would expect for used rings 15.00

more to come

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PRM rack, welds are cracked on one side, could easily be fixed, also bent down slightly on that one side, bend it up and reweld it if it bothers you 60.00 SOLD

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock rear shock 30.00 SOLD

pair of fronts 30.00

DG bumper 25.00

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stock axle, like new 95.00

set of Gators on ITP wheels 150.00

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'LL KEEP EVERYTHING UP DATED HERE</span>

so far
RobcatV.....has the PRM rack
ctflyer... has the big nitrous bottle paid
hellraiser... has the left set of a-arms
primV... has the brakelines payment sent
pop... has the rear shock payment sent
Hard on Parts... has the nerfs payment sent

G-rider....has the oil cooler paid
Homomarky.....has the lower a-arms <span style="color:#CC0000">paid

wish I had about 15 more nitrous bottles :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rest of the stuff went out today

cept Robcat's and Jordans.....will ship tomorrow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
5 Replies
1 Participant
hndlbarmonkey
Kawasaki ATV Forum
KawieRiders.com is the largest Kawasaki ATV owner's forum with information for the Kawasaki KFX700, Brute Force, Prairie, Bayou, Mojave, Lakota and older model Kawasaki ATV's!
Full Forum Listing