Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up all!! i just bought a kfx 700 and i love it!! imma need some help speeding her up tho? any advice? i am sure i wanna do dual pipes. . .which ones? and can any one explain the clutch kit? springs? and stall? not sure about any of this. look imma nurse dont know much about atv other than i like to ride fast. . .lol. i can fix people dont know about atv tho. . . mainly trails some friendly drag racing. my buddies have raptors and 700xx havent raced em yet but i am going to. . . . . thanks!!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Duals are just a matter of what you like and can afford to spend. I like the Pro Circuits, they can be found reasonably cheap used and sound the best, IMO. But they are pretty loud.

Don't get a 'kit' get with VForceJohn and have him cut your clutch, he will reccomend what spring to go with that best suits your riding style and terrain.

Just do some reading on this forum and you will learn all you need to know..Use the search function before you ask, 'cause most everything has been discussed 100's of times on here before.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Also..you can search you tube and get some sound clips of alot of the exhausts out for the KFX700.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Out of those two I would get the HMF's

·
Registered
930 Posts
whats up all!! i just bought a kfx 700 and i love it!! imma need some help speeding her up tho? any advice? i am sure i wanna do dual pipes. . .which ones? and can any one explain the clutch kit? springs? and stall? not sure about any of this. look imma nurse dont know much about atv other than i like to ride fast. . .lol. i can fix people dont know about atv tho. . . mainly trails some friendly drag racing. my buddies have raptors and 700xx havent raced em yet but i am going to. . . . . thanks!!
Welcome to Kawieriders. Where in N.C. are you? I'm in Salisbury near Charlotte. Also I am a HMF and Muzzy dealer and do work on kawies at my shop.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Welcome, If your not in a hurry I prob. will have a set of HMF dual's with the polished can's and ceramic coated head pipe's they have very little time on them. If you think you may want them let me know. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts