Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm a new member from S.Texas, I've got a 2005 Kawasaki Brute Force, I bought new in 2007, it is all stock, and used at home for running around the house and hunting.I've been hanging out off and on in the past and decided to join so that I can ask questions and learn a little more about how to work on this bike as the need arises.I am somewhat mechanically inclined, but I am a little reluctant to get too engrossed without the proper guidance before working on this machine, I surely don't want to pay dealer labor charges when I can do the work myself.I've seen several threads from members who have given their input and they sound like experts to me,for example I learned from this site how to turn off the belt light when it came on at 120 hours.Thanx for the education.
Looking forward to being a part of this forum.

Thanx,
Jeff
05-BF-650

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Jeff,
welcome, im right down the road in Castroville. where do you do most of you riding?

Randy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Randy
I actually live in Pipe Creek on a few acres and we ride their mainly when working on the place, but hunt south of D Hanis and ride there quite a bit.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
ah ok, thats a Big 10-4

Im in Dunlay, my family's land is where they fly those model air planes and we are building that drag strip

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't been thru Dunlay in awhile, I go to Bandera and cut over to Hondo when I go to D' Hanis. What type of dragstrip are ya'll building?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I haven't been thru Dunlay in awhile, I go to Bandera and cut over to Hondo when I go to D' Hanis. What type of dragstrip are ya'll building?

its a dirt/mud drags

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Randy, I'll have to get by there sometime to check it out when ya'll open up.
Thanx all for the welcome.

05-BF-650
Jeff

·
Registered
259 Posts
welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts