Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I put a deposit on my new 2022 Mule SX-XC, but has not arrived yet.
One thing I want to do is add a 2nd brake/taillight, to the right rear side. It bugs me that they skimped-out on it, but since I don't have my buggy yet to physically inspect it, I do not know if there is any reason that another taillight cannot be installed. I'm wondering though if a taillight would conflict with the muffler during bed-dumping, that's the only reason I can see that there would be an issue. If so, I was thinking about making a pivoting mount, to enable rotating the light up and away from the muffler before dumping the bed.
Any info would be much-appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
How long did the dealer tell you it would be before your mule would be delivered? I ordered mine about 6 weeks ago and still haven’t heard any updates. They told me it would take 4-12 weeks for delivery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy, he said they were running 6-8 weeks behind, but he couldn't reallly say when it would be in. I ordered on June 22, and as of today - Sept. 7 - it's been 11-weeks, and he STILL can't tell me anything. I'm waiting on Kawasaki customer sevice to get back with me. Last week, they told me it had "been released" and was likely in a warehouse waiting to be picked up by a delivery truck, and that could take up to 7-days. Icontacted them again Friday, but haven't heard back yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow. Yeh I was afraid of that. Probably gonna take longer than the 12 weeks they said it would. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Welcome to the forum glad to have you here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts