Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got one picture for now but I will take a few more. The exhaust is huge!!!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How does it sound? I can't wait to get mine installed.
Honestly I think its quieter. Its sounds awesome and it isn't to loud. Don't know about if someone is behind me though...

·
Registered
243 Posts
hows the install? do you really have to takeoff the plastics?
and 67 HP!? is that with just the pipe and nothing else?
what do they make stock?

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
straight forward install. yes, you do have to take all the front plastic off.

he has an 800cc motor with XX cams.

stock with that pipe on it. prob 46-48 rwhp. i've seen 51 with a carbed stocker with the PRO on it.

John

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hows the install? do you really have to takeoff the plastics?
and 67 HP!? is that with just the pipe and nothing else?
what do they make stock?
I have a Big Bore Kit from AMR Glenn's pistons and the new style XX cams, VForceJohn's clutch, Muzzy Pro Exhaust, Power Commander, and a bunch of little stuff that VForceJohn put on it to make it very reliable and very driver friendly for even the newest of ATV riders.

It starts easily, idles easily, and basicly runs as good or better than factory just with about 31 more horsepower at the wheels which is only 5 less than double factory horses...

I can't thank John enough!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
makes sense, i was just reading the link with the dyno of the carb'ed brute you did john (pro pipe dyno runs). i see an average brute is around 35HP?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
makes sense, i was just reading the link with the dyno of the carb'ed brute you did john (pro pipe dyno runs). i see an average brute is around 35HP?
Mine was about 39-40 :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
so a 10-13 or so HP gain from the muzzy only?
if so im going to have to wait untill the road thaws to see the difference it makes when i put it on. thats a heck of a lot!
EFI's tend to have a little less power though dont they?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can't add just an exhaust to the EFI you also need a fuel controller to add more fuel since it is letting more air out. Here you can see the stock horsepower VS. the Muzzy standard exhaust, EHS fuel controller, EHS air box lid, VFORCEJOHN clucth with spidermod (maroon spring), and the DG5.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts