Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT EPS - Green
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my 2022 Pro FXT EPS, and have ridden it in the neighborhood only. So far I love it but I do have a question. The brakes don't feel responsive at all and you have to really press them to stop. Is this something with the break in period or something I need to to be concerned about? Thanks and I look forward to your responses.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not and wouldn’t know where to start. I don’t work on these type of things. Is this something that could have been over looked?

·
Registered
Kawasaki Mule 550, KAF-300-C5
220 Posts
possible, it should tell you how and where to look in your owners manual.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brake fluid is good. I have 28" tires on it and the dealer said that that would effect the braking as well. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I would personally take it back now and get them to address it if you’re not 100% happy. I have stock tires but my 2021 brakes fine. Maybe tell them you want to drive another new one and compare.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just received my 2022 Pro FXT EPS, and have ridden it in the neighborhood only. So far I love it but I do have a question. The brakes don't feel responsive at all and you have to really press them to stop. Is this something with the break in period or something I need to to be concerned about? Thanks and I look forward to your responses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts