Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me what size and make of carb came stock on the 88 tecate 4. I just bought one before thanks giving and it needs rejetted. the carb that came with the bike is a keihin. the guy i bought it from told me the bike was bone stock and 100% original. but i cant find any info stating what came stock on these green machines. Any input would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your tecate

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep

yes it currently is my only quad. 3 mos ago i traded off my 1985 tri z. All i've ever owned have been 2 strokes. First bike was a 2002 banshee then a 06 banshee, a 2002 blaster, a 1986 atc 250r which was stolen. thats when i bought the tri z for 350.00 it needed a sleeve piston and rings. got it running and traded it for a 1981 chevy 3/4 ton which i still own. last but not least i bought the t4 which will be with me for a long long time

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not sure brave is the right word, I had been searching for either a t4 or t3 for about a year and a half. For the money i spent this was by far the nicest unmolested tecate i had found. It will be a project that will take a while since i was recently laid off from work. thank god theres unemployment:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts