Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got these in from being made up. They can open up a new level of clutch tuning on the Teryx as they are the lightest and most adjustable teryx weight available today and can satisfy BBK as well as stock setup alike. no rivets to drill and replace, fully tunable with .7 gram and 2.5 gram flat head bolts and .3 gram washers for tunable in 3 positions on the weight.

the weights also come with billet aluminum spacers to put the centrifugal mass lower at the pin area reducing even more rotating mass by 4grams per weight . This will also make any atv weight usable in the Teryx without the atv sheave replacment to run the lighter weights in the Vforce trans applications.

they are adjustable from 66 grams to 79 grams and run the same profile as the stock teryx and Dalton weights. flat tip profile with heavier tip weight.

I should have them in stock soon. and they will most likely retail for about 250.00 bucks for a full weight and spring kit. I am also offering custom springs with these that I am still working on.

10-185 spring for trail use. similar to Dalton Amber and stiffer than the EPI Maroon
15-225 spring for Dune and general higher RPM BBK use.
20-260 spring for ultra high RPM Stadium big valved race motor use.

I'll be fine tuning things in the next few weeks, so when it's done. I'll let you know.

for now. here's a little sneak peak.

John

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll also be working on some 48-58 gram adjustable weights for the Vforce and Bruteforce applications as well.

I will be shortly offering the spacers for those who wish to run less mass flyweights with the 08 and UP Brute 750's that use the Teryx movable sheave. this way they can run any weight available from any year/model cvt driven kawy from 47.5 gram to 65+.

and I'f I'm really lucky, I'll have an updated website with all I offer because the one I have now is outdated and sucks.

John

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
He has to have that Teryx running as good as my 800. I knew you would be looking for power. LOL John is this kinda like going from a steel flywheel to an aluminum one in a car after you add a bunch of power? It's easier on parts because its lighter and you don't need all that rotation mass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts