Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to Kawaski, I have 2 Yamaha's. I order a Mule SX 4x4 late August from Mountain Motor Sports in Atlanta and said my Mule is missing one part. Is it really 5 months due to supply chain issues. Base version. Seems like a great machine, can't wait to get it.

·
Super Moderator
5,061 Posts
Wow...can't imagine waiting that long for something. Ordered a new range a few months ago to my wife's specs and thought it was ridicules to wait 10 weeks for that...but 5-months...that's crazy.

·
Registered
Kawasaki Mule 550, KAF-300-C5
304 Posts
My grandad has the base SX, it's a solid machine. it ain't no speed demon, but it will get you where you going in a timely manner, and will do any work you throw at it.

·
Registered
2022 Kawasaki Mule Pro FX EPS
7 Posts
I am new to Kawaski, I have 2 Yamaha's. I order a Mule SX 4x4 late August from Mountain Motor Sports in Atlanta and said my Mule is missing one part. Is it really 5 months due to supply chain issues. Base version. Seems like a great machine, can't wait to get it.
I looked all over for a new 2022 Mule Pro-FX EPS and only found 1 in Mo, I had to have it transported to Az at a "Slight Fee" But no one had one in stock and they were only taking names for a waiting list... I felt lucky to find mine. Try finding parts in stock for one...also backordered

1 - 4 of 4 Posts