Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I enjoy anything outdoors that involve ATV's. I was strictly a 4x4 atv rider until a couple of months ago. That is when I purchased a KFX 700 V Force. Now that I have experienced a different ride I now want more speed and power. I ride with all sorts of quads from Polaris, Banshees, Raptors, YFZ's and TRX's. I'm lookin to mod the V Force to run with all the above mentioned bikes, so any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm lookin at an 840 Big bore to start out with, then extending the swing arm and see where it goes from there.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Welcome to the site Arnold. Now just break out your wallet, it's gonna cost ya :lol:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Welcome to the site A. Like KJ said get ready to drop some cash. :lol: Tha bad thing is you will want to build more than one, like someone else I know KJ. :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought the KFX because I liked the look of it, once I saw what KJ's looked like and ran like I got the itch! I'm in the process of building a drag bike using GSXR 1000 crotch rocket motor, bit I want to wake up the KFX also.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
howdy n welcome , good luck with your build.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Hey Arnold, i'm going to give you a heads up. The more your on this site, the more you'll want to biuld your bike up. So like Kj said get your wallet ready:D. Welcome to KR.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chance, your right about that, I spend lots of time looking at pics and all the mods being done to other bikes. I think I'm gonna order the big bore kit and do the +8 extension with some 26x10 16 paddles to start out with and then go from there. Do y'all think that is a reasonable place to start?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts