Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys, i just got a 03 kfx 400 for my 1st quad. ive always just rode dirt bikes before now. im likeing the fourwheels so far but i ride on a lot of muddy hills and the hole shots just aint doing it for this type of rideing. i found thats itp makes a set of mudlite sp tires but they are 11 inches wide instead of the 10 inch wide factorys does anyone know if they will work on the factory rims and if so will they hit the muffler when i jump. also ifyou have them how do you like them. thanks guys:cool:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Welcome to KR, pics of your ride are required :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here are some pics of my bike. i got one that had no mods so that i can get want i want but if you have any suggestions on any parts let me know im new to quads. im looking to set up more for woods rideing so i got itp mud lite sp tires but havent put them on yet and im ganna put on a 13tooth front sprocket but thats all i have for now, so let me know some good pipes and jet kits. also does a rear parking brake block off plate do anything for real, is it worth doing thanks alot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.