Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so buying one of these right after we close on the new house. Gimps way to get back on a streetbike.

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Yeh I've had my eye on one as well, trouble is I'm lacking the $$$$$$$$, have you rode one yet?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Didn't ride one yet but did talk to a guy that rode one and he says the samething I have found out. Its more like driving a snow mobile than an atv. He wishess it was the other way around.

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
I'm off to the UK again on the 16th to spend Chrissy with my sis and also slip the ex one while I'm there (oops that should be in the main jet!:lol:) anyway below is a dealer which is only about 25 miles away from my sisters so I'm going to try and get my a** on one and see what they're like, trouble is they're about $20,000 in the UK, I don't want to even think what they'd cost here in Cyprus :huh:

Quads Bikes Quadbikes Trikes Motorbikes MX Road Legal Quads Off Road Quads Exeter Devon South West

·
Registered
363 Posts
i was looking at the specs for that thing and it has a 990cc vtwin. just my opinion but that would make a killer engine for the renegade or outlander line.:D

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't ridden one either, but I've seen them on the road and I think theyre way cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts