Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pics I got from the dealer web site.. I will get better ones in a day or so. It has 88,000 miles on it.. I got a 3/36000 no deducatable bumper to bumper ext warranty... it is sharp... has an intake/ air filter and what sure looks like an exhaust already... and I am digging the wheels...

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Sweet! Looks good.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, it is a tank.. but, I like it... 2006 lariat.. pretty loaded.. only thing that I know of that it is missing is the moon roof.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Make the haul to St.A's Nice huh:D

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
lol, Wish I could make it out there and ride with you guys. I would be lucky to have the gas to make it there. That would be such a haul but Im sure it's worth it.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you can, you should go.. easily best riding trip I have been on... plus, so much fun to meet and talk to all the folks on here in person.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Yeah there is nothing like putting faces with names from here. I have met about 15 or so members. One of kind breed of people here on KR! :rock: I wouldnt know if I could make it until it's time to go:mad:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Nice truck!!!! You will love pulling with that. :D

Did you finally put a bullet in that poor Suburban? That thing had it's touge hanging out at St A. :lol:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice truck!!!! You will love pulling with that. :D

Did you finally put a bullet in that poor Suburban? That thing had it's touge hanging out at St A. :lol:
I traded it in.. it never did puke the tranny or motor.. but, it got ran hard the last few years... :lol:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
:tup: Nice

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Very nice looking truck...6.0 or 6.4?

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·