Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is to spend even more quality time with my kids. I'm taking away the TV and video games after the snow is gone. That should make them more visable in the house at least. Then that will lead to them going outside and maybe running into me. :lol:

Just more quality time. I spent 9 months home last year and it seems like I barely saw them between sports, school and TV.

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
I don't make them anymore. A) because I'm already pretty much perfect and B) If I set my sites low enough, then I'm never disappointed.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I plan on spending more time with Camo's kids too this year, they're GREAT Kids. Can't wait to go up and see them again after the first of the year. :D

Other than that, I don't have any New Years Resolutions. Besides, it wouldn't do me any good with Badhear around. He's so dam purfect, anything I do would be meaningless. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
I plan on spending more time with Camo's kids too this year, they're GREAT Kids. Can't wait to go up and see them again after the first of the year. :D

Other than that, I don't have any New Years Resolutions. Besides, it wouldn't do me any good with Badhear around. He's so dam purfect, anything I do would be meaningless. :cool:
Aah thanks Honey, that's sweet.:wub:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Mine is to Not spend any more on my current brute but save it to buy another one

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Mine is to spend even more quality time with my kids. I'm taking away the TV and video games after the snow is gone. That should make them more visable in the house at least. Then that will lead to them going outside and maybe running into me. :lol:

Just more quality time. I spent 9 months home last year and it seems like I barely saw them between sports, school and TV.

You wont miss TV. We have had 5 channels off a rooftop antenna for 13 years. Never missed a thing.

We watch movies together and play video games and cards with them.

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts

You wont miss TV. We have had 5 channels off a rooftop antenna for 13 years. Never missed a thing.

We watch movies together and play video games and cards with them.
You are such a cool dad. 0 sarcasm in that. Keep up the good work, you have great kids.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
more kids more tats more money and more toys:D
and not the toys that monkey camo and the rest are always talkn about

·
Registered
2,974 Posts

just wondering whos the old dude in ur aviator?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Started early on mine...dropped a jeans size in the waist but still have to wear the same size(damned big ass ex-football legs). :lol: I wanna be back at my Freshmen year of college fitness. Beer+eating bad+spening all my time working on hw or working=fat me, at least according to me.

All kidding aside...my resolution is to find myself a job. Tough market for us in the construction trade.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
To make more money this year.
1.get my P.I. liscence.
2.keep my pool and spa biz and make it stronger.
3.buy property in another state.

I`m keeping all my vices--I like them:p
all my bad habits---I like them too.:D
I will still drive like a maniac.B)
Ride my v to the edge
and have as much fun as I can.

happy new year KR!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
I got some projects to get done, loose some more weight, get started on my pole barn/ garage..I think that is it.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Both....:p

·
Registered
565 Posts
Return Whopper's Engine Crate. :p Maybe its just easier if I just build him a new one.

Shed as many pounds off the Teryx, as I gained in 2009.

Win the lottery.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Drink more with others, and become less patient with people I don't really know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts