Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a little more attention grabbing thread, going to be a huge turn out. This is in Wiggins MS.

New Years Weekend Sand Hill ATV will be having a free race. Saturday of the New Years weekend... at 12 noon, we will have a race. Hand drop run what ya brung! $100 to the fastest 2 stroke, $100 to the fastest 4 stroke. and those 2 will race for an additional $100. This race is free, Sand Hill ATV is putting up all the cash, and there are no rules. Nitro, nitrous, turbo, whatever!! lets see the crowd... It will be Double Elimination! So if something happens, you will get a second chance. Alright, a New Years twist. Along with the race on Sat. Any person who races will be given a raffle ticket which will entitle them a chance to win 1 of 5 drawings for $20.00 a drawing (let Sand Hill pay for your day). A person can only win once out of all 5 drawings and the winner of the 2 stroke and 4 stroke races will not be eligible for the $20.00 drawings. Should be a big crowd, come on out and watch even if you don't feel like racing. Jeff 601-528-4284 http://www.sandhillatv.com

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
30 minutes Chris

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
I'll be wanting to hit that place up when I come down there in March.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
kinda hoping some of you guys can stick around sunday and ride the sand hills. prolly going this sunday just cuz i can lol

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool John

what time you gonna be out there?

hope the weather warms a little and stays dry

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hopefully have everything packed up Fri.

so pretty much whenever Dale gets all his crap together

it's only about 70 minute drive for us

would like to get there a little early, see if I can blow my junk up and get it over with

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
i'll be there around noonish. i wanna see these beasts run.i gotta work the bar till 330am so whenever i get my ass up and make the 90 min drive lol

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Hopefully have everything packed up Fri.

so pretty much whenever Dale gets all his crap together

it's only about 70 minute drive for us

would like to get there a little early, see if I can blow my junk up and get it over with

Iam so broke Iam scared to run mine.....:huh:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I've been trying to bolw it up for 4 years now.....Now iam broke as fck iam gonna start it and the pistons gonna hit Tom in the eye....:lol:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ummm, okay

anyone checked the extended weather forecast????

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Weds
58° F | 49° F
Thrus
65° F | 38° F
Fri
54° F | 31° F
Sat
54° F | 31° F
sun
52° F | 31° F
Rain Showers 70% chance of precipitation
Chance of Rain 30% chance of precipitation
Partly Cloudy Clear Partly Cloudy

gonna be colder than a bare monkeys azz........better fat'en em up boys.....:eek:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ahhh no shit man, it's gonna be cold:(:lol:

looks like it's gonna be a great day

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
up to ya'll

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
I've been trying to bolw it up for 4 years now.....Now iam broke as fck iam gonna start it and the pistons gonna hit Tom in the eye....:lol:
Ain't that the truth. They never blow when you got cash.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts